Science Fighter illustrates the idea of the anti-scientific rhetoric that the Republicans follows. According to Pew Research, Democrats have a higher scientific literacy than Republicans. Among Democrats, 75 percent of those with higher scientific literacy agree with climate change causes rising sea level, and 73 percent agreed that wildlife will suffer. On the other hand, only 27 percent of Republicans voters who supposedly have ‚Äúhigh‚Äù scientific literacy rate, believe that climate change causes rising sea level. The game pokes fun at Republicans on their ignorance and their lack of scientific comprehension.
Organization: Everyday Arcade
Last known URL: